1. Browsing or using the services provided by Atelier Maia website is solely at your own risk. Atelier Maia is not responsible for any loss or damage thus caused, including any losses and damage caused by the downloading of materials or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by Atelier Maia.
2. Atelier Maia agrees to maintain the accuracy and the comprehensiveness of the content, but does not guarantee that it is error-free or without any defects, and is therefore not liable to any indemnification this caused.
3. Part of the information is provided by external parties which do not necessarily represent the views of Atelier Maia. Atelier Maia takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
4. Except for the contents indicated as the production of Atelier Maia, any other contents, including but not limited to the links in Atelier Maia, are not within our scope of liability, and therefore Atelier Maia is not liable to any compensations caused by accidents, such as infection by computer virus, defamation, infringement of copyrights or intellectual property rights. For the avoidance of doubts, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services provided by Atelier Maia, is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The personal information you have provided to Atelier Maia will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be used for purposes of communication on rental and sales information about Atelier Maia Ltd.
2. You have the right of access and correction with respect to personal data. Request for personal data access and correction should be made to Atelier Maia lin writing. Please mail the request to:
ATELIER MAIA LTD, 72 DYNE ROAD, LONDON NW6 7DS, GB.